Andrews UK offer a choice of publishing models to suit all authors, both new and experienced. We provide everything you need allowing you and your readers to digitally download and also potentially physically hold your book including; ISBNs, proof reading and cover art as well as extensive world wide sales coverage. All work is carried out manually to the same high quality standard you could expect from a major publishing house.
As well as digital eBook creation and distribution, we also offer physical print book creation and sale options for authors. Traditionally, if an author wanted to publish a paperback, an investment of tens of thousands of pounds would be required to cover typesetting, production, manufacturing, warehousing, transport and distribution of an initial print run. We can now offer a more cost-effective method of seeing your book in print, a service called print on demand. This means that your book is listed for sale with major retailers, available to order online (and often in-store), with each copy being manufactured to order. This means that you do not have to pay the traditional publishing costs such as bulk printing and warehousing.
What’s included in the POD packages?
- Quality is as good or better compared to a mass-market paperback (the paper we print on is actually a higher quality than industry standard!)
- Type-setting and layout of your book
- Paperback available in all major worldwide regions via retailers such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
- Print cover design, including one revision (if required)
- ISBN and barcode supplied
- The option to review your book once for amendments prior to finalisation.
For full details please visit our sister website – AGBooks.UK